Monday, 3 October 2016
Transition Music Video
While making this music video I learnt and developed many skills. I learnt how to work in a group to plan a lip sync music video. This involved using the lyrics to help us generate ideas and create a storyboard. I also learnt how to use the camera equipment effectively to get the kinds of shots we wanted to use. Once everything was filmed I then began to use Adobe Premiere Pro CC to edit the video. While using this programme I learnt how to cut clips to the length I wanted, mute the sound from those clips so it couldn't be heard over the music, how to add text and sync the video to the video. I think it's important to remember to film twice as much footage as I think I need next time because we ran out of footage while editing this music video which is very clear when you watch it.
Labels:
Research Music Video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment