I started editing the footage I filmed of Katie sleeping. I'm happy with the clip at the end of the video when she wakes up but the clip at the start where she's sleeping and the camera moves closer to her didn't work very well because it's too short. I reversed this clip as it was originally one where she wakes up but I don't like the rest of the footage I filmed of her sleeping. I also slowed it down slightly to try and make it longer but it still doesn't look very good as it won't play smoothly and has started jumping. I want this shot to start off further away from her to emphasise the fact she's asleep in bed. I only want this clip to be a few seconds longer so it doesn't go on for an unnecessary amount of time.
Thursday, 1 December 2016
Editing - slowing down and reversing a clip
I started editing the footage I filmed of Katie sleeping. I'm happy with the clip at the end of the video when she wakes up but the clip at the start where she's sleeping and the camera moves closer to her didn't work very well because it's too short. I reversed this clip as it was originally one where she wakes up but I don't like the rest of the footage I filmed of her sleeping. I also slowed it down slightly to try and make it longer but it still doesn't look very good as it won't play smoothly and has started jumping. I want this shot to start off further away from her to emphasise the fact she's asleep in bed. I only want this clip to be a few seconds longer so it doesn't go on for an unnecessary amount of time.
Labels:
Construction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment